Group Tours & Charters
Group Tours and Charters
- Large and Small Groups catered for
- Private Hires to your choice of Destinations to suit all Seasons of the year
- Feature Tours for private Safaris of Monarto Zoo
- School Educational Parliamentary Programmes with rebate to visit Canberra and the A.C.T.
- Experience true Southern Hospitality and at affordable prices
- Our Trips suit Senior Citizens Clubs, Work Social Clubs, Sporting Clubs and Special Interest groups like Gardening Groups, Photography Clubs and Artist Groups, around Town and around Australia
- Professional advice to help put together tour itineraries to suit your interests and your budget
Do You Have A Travel Plan In Mind? Enquire Today!
Here’s What Our Customers Say About Us
Southside Roadlines provided an excellent tour for our Seniors’ Outing recently. Dave was very knowledgeable about the areas we visited and provided excellent commentary and service. He has always been extremely helpful and friendly in providing us with suggestions for different places we could visit. I would highly recommend Southside Roadlines. Looking forward to our next trip in September!”
Pam, Administrative Assistant
Southside Roadlines is a reliable fantastic bus company. We have used Southside Roadlines for the past 3 years for our year 7 cultural camps going to Uluru, the APY lands and most recently Kangaroo Island. Bill and Dave are very professional and super friendly, they cater for all abilities and are willing to adapt to suit their clientele. They are super flexible and take great pride in their buses. The buses are comfortable and make for an enjoyable ride. The students at our school loved having Bill and Dave on their trips and learnt heaps of information from them, as we explored different places."
Lauren Bond, School Teacher
"Southside Roadlines provided not only an extremely reliable and helpful bus service for taking students to field sites, but were also very supportive of our particular needs for transporting a whole lot of sampling equipment and getting to some rather unusual places. I have always been satisfied with their service and they are my preferred bus charter company, which I can highly recommend."
Professor Sabine Dittmann, University Lecturer
"I've just booked a trip with Southside Roadlines for a visit to the Cornish Festival at Moonta and I'm really looking forward to this trip. I've had the pleasure of travelling prior with this company and found them to be excellent people to deal with and very caring for the senior citizens. Their Beachside Travellers group are a fun group of people."
Eric Budworth, Travel Club Member